Oyashiro-sama's Shrine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naga World

+3
Oyashiro-sama
Chaos.
Kaadu554
7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Naga World - Page 2 Empty Re: Naga World

Post by sacridshadow Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:47 pm

My area is a forest. It has a small mountain range on the west side and a few river leading inward. however, the wolves have allied the Makrura clans and offer the makrura as much protection from land and air as possible, as long as the Makrura protect them from the seas. The Makrura clans surround the wolf empire, and since they need water, stay by the shores and rivers. The murloc and murgul tribes live up river and will attack any outsiders that enter their territory.

My territory would be mountain range on the left covered in forests, with the rest of the land as forests. The mountaiins have some snow on them, and that's where the Wolf king lives. along the shores are fields and forests. Some shallow creeks flow down to the shore.

Honestly, you should make the color boundaries smaller. The naga wouldn't control that much land. There are more people who would want a peice of the map, that you haven't taken account for.

Edit: why's my area so flat? It's not a marsh you know.
sacridshadow
sacridshadow

Balanced

Back to top Go down

Post by varsaigen Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:32 pm

done. :3 Mine is the yellow region :3

Naga World - Page 2 142661-albums341-picture13065

Sacrid... must you have such a vast array of races? D: Seems like next you'll invite the insects as well, to "eat our crops or infect my slaves with Malaria and other deadly diseases" -.-
varsaigen
varsaigen

Balanced

Back to top Go down

Post by sacridshadow Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:48 pm

Diseases? don't even go there. I'm not undead, so any diseases I used on you would be affective on me. You're really exxagerating what I'm doing again. I only have such a variety because of alliances. Why should we all be naga anyway? underwater battles are hard to do in warcraft, and it's no fun when we have almost all of the same units. Just because I chose something different from the rest of you, doesn't mean you should complain or attack me on the thread var. Seriously, there's a reason i'm doing this, and it's so not every battle in in or near the water. plus, if a campaign is ever made for this stuff, the players would like to have more than just naga and water creatures to face. plus, it gives an extra challenge. having to come up with a way to try and beat the wolf empire (until you reach the mountains. XD)
sacridshadow
sacridshadow

Balanced

Back to top Go down

Post by varsaigen Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:54 pm

I'll just flood you out then -.- and my point with the insects is that you have such a varied alliance where all the races have their own unique abilities, you could likely enlist the aid of insects, and have them inject a disease insto one of my slaves and let it evolve inside of them, until it infects all the other slaves, hindering my mining camps from producing good resources for my empire......... THAT is my point. but obviously, I'm exaggerating (>_>) cause you NEVER use your units to their full potential..... it's just short and simple: attack
varsaigen
varsaigen

Balanced

Back to top Go down

Post by sacridshadow Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:21 pm

lol sorry, flooding me would be god modding, and you can't do that in warcraft. btw, why would I kill the slaves? You make me sound like I'm Hitler or someone like that. Someone who doesn't cae about others to the least. You must not know me then. I've talked about strategy for a long time. and you say I only flat out attack? with no consideration of my units? I'd appreciate it if you just stopped complaining about what I have for the alliances that make up my empire. and btw, these are strong alliances, they wouldn't go against eachother just cause a naga said they were being used.
sacridshadow
sacridshadow

Balanced

Back to top Go down

Post by varsaigen Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:28 pm

yes, but they are hard to remember... and no one is comparing you to hitler >< ok? Just saying, that in war, you have to worry less about being nice all the time, especially when you face destruction. And being a land dwelling empire, your really on your own...

and forcing the the tide isn't god modding. I'd have almost all of my sorcerors at one point in your waters, soldeirs to hold off enemies that may appear and attack, and have my spellcasters force the ocean upon you. It'd be long and hard, but it IS a way to defeat you, by forcing you to drown. And with the aid of other Naga spellcasters, we'd flood your island, sink any ships you have, and shoot down your birds. It'd be as simple as that. Then the water dwelling species are left without their allies, and forced to either disband and move esewhere, or join various naga forces.

THAT is how you could fall... but you'd be controlling the makrura, so you have them go for revenge, which IS an option. They'll just be screwed when they attack >:3
varsaigen
varsaigen

Balanced

Back to top Go down

Post by sacridshadow Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:25 pm

You don't take war tactics into my consideration? You do realise that my wolves aren't just melee. Some have magic too. and with the help of the furbolgs, the Makrura, the murlocs, and the treants of the forest, they could hold back the ocean. the treants would protect the forest, not me. and as wolves, I'd protect the forest. and you would have problems raising the water levels. If you did try to flood the land, you would first have to find more water. You wouldn't be able to keep the water over the land, since you have a limited supply of magic, and what do you think woould happen to the other habitats on land and the sea. the water pulls away from the other areas as you try to flood me. I highly doubt the others would like that.

btw, you're flooding tactic is annoying. The better way is to just invade. You take my forces for being weak, but my Makrura can summon prawns and elementals. The wyverns and eagles would take out your coutles, and the treants, quilboar and razormane, wolves, and furbolgs would take out any enemies that got past the Makrura. Btw, you seem to not know that I have cities and towers. The murlocs have their villages on the outskirts of the wolf and furbolg cities, and the wolves had help of the Furbolgs in making their stone cities. Here, the treants moved in and lived with the wolves and furbolg to offer protection and to be protected. The murloc towers shoot arrows or spines, while the treants throw stones. There maybe be other kinds of towers, but I'm not giving away my defences. I might make a map of the main city. I suggest everyone do the same, just for the sake of it. XD
sacridshadow
sacridshadow

Balanced

Back to top Go down

Post by Piwlady Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:42 pm

what you are fighting for in here? isnt this "Concept art, naga world" theread? how about just thinking about the map and your own places in that so damn cool map what Garshilian has done?
Piwlady
Piwlady

Balanced

Back to top Go down

Post by varsaigen Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:43 pm

mass force of spellcasters can outcast your land-dwelling casters (forest creatures would have a better chance at altering the terrain than pushing the water back >:3)

Anyways, just waiting for someone else to post D:

Edit: :O somone posted! :D well, nothing else going on, so...yeah, we should create another thread for such things :/ I take it this map will become an RP? (somehow)
varsaigen
varsaigen

Balanced

Back to top Go down

Post by sacridshadow Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:29 am

I've already set up a place for myself, but 4 people have such large areas, and someone textured my territory as flatlands or marsh. It needs retexturing.
sacridshadow
sacridshadow

Balanced

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaadu554 Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:15 am

sacridshadow wrote:I've already set up a place for myself, but 4 people have such large areas, and someone textured my territory as flatlands or marsh. It needs retexturing.

What are you talking about
here are some of the native creatures:
Native creatures
Kaadu554
Kaadu554
Owner
Owner

Balanced

Back to top Go down

Post by Oyashiro-sama Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:11 am

sacridshadow wrote:I've already set up a place for myself, but 4 people have such large areas, and someone textured my territory as flatlands or marsh. It needs retexturing.
Hmm.. You never said about ''your'' territory before i made up the map.. So dont whine...
Oyashiro-sama
Oyashiro-sama
Owner
Owner

Too much Reputation to be shown

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaadu554 Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:23 am

Garshilan wrote:
Hmm.. You never said about ''your'' territory before i made up the map.. So dont whine...
Maby you should make your own small world
Kaadu554
Kaadu554
Owner
Owner

Balanced

Back to top Go down

Post by Piwlady Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:32 am

first you draw your own world and then you gonna ask to Garshilan to texture it i guess o.o
Piwlady
Piwlady

Balanced

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos. Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:36 pm

He can have the rest of my area. I just want the lttle island in the center.
Chaos.
Chaos.
Owner
Owner

Balanced

Back to top Go down

Post by varsaigen Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:13 am

Uh... I want to see what my area looks like D:

Also, if this becomes an RP, when would it be started? D:
varsaigen
varsaigen

Balanced

Back to top Go down

Post by Naj'entus Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:28 pm

Spamfest D:

how about this... everyone makes his own map with his own terrain and then makes an "aerial photo" in WE

then we get to peace together a landmass or islands outta "photos" Hm?

and as for me... just put somewhere a huge portal Leading to outland and me Smile
Naj'entus
Naj'entus
Modeler
Modeler

Balanced
IRL Status : Nothing

Back to top Go down

Post by sacridshadow Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:16 pm

lo lguess what? I kindof suggested that already. too bad i haven't had time to work on it lately and now don't really care. lol
sacridshadow
sacridshadow

Balanced

Back to top Go down

Post by Naj'entus Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:09 am

...... the thread needs cleaning or closure..... or this could get out of contol awfully quick D:
Naj'entus
Naj'entus
Modeler
Modeler

Balanced

Back to top Go down

Post by Oyashiro-sama Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:10 am

I agree..
Oyashiro-sama
Oyashiro-sama
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos. Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:02 am

Lol, if it had continued for one more post i was going to close this. I'll clean it up now.

EDIT: Cleaned. Deleted about ten posts.
Chaos.
Chaos.
Owner
Owner

Balanced

Back to top Go down

Post by Oyashiro-sama Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:18 am

Gw Thumbs up
Oyashiro-sama
Oyashiro-sama
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Naj'entus Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:56 pm

sweet C:
Naj'entus
Naj'entus
Modeler
Modeler

Balanced

Back to top Go down

Post by sacridshadow Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:33 am

so, what exactly was cleaned out?
sacridshadow
sacridshadow

Balanced

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos. Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:42 am

All that dumb chat about you and Var and the games you two play well together. And that kind of stuff.
Chaos.
Chaos.
Owner
Owner

Balanced

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next