Oyashiro-sama's Shrine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The fails of Empire construction

2 posters

Go down

The fails of Empire construction Empty The fails of Empire construction

Post by varsaigen Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:30 am

fails of sacrid's empire:
his units: Birds, Makrura, murlocs, crabs, wolves (his personal race)

He will lose the Makrura due to the fact that Naga and murlocs are their predators :P
a makrura’s most hated enemies are murlocs and naga (but especially the latter). Murlocs consider makrura a snack to be eaten raw, while naga maintain a wide variety of makrura recipes and sometimes raise the poor creatures from birth in special farms.
-http://www.wowwiki.com/Makrura

more to come.

You can critique any empire from other users
varsaigen
varsaigen

Balanced

Back to top Go down

The fails of Empire construction Empty Re: The fails of Empire construction

Post by sacridshadow Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:50 am

Ah, but you don't seem to remember that the murlocs stay inland and the makrura stay at the shores. so no, I don't fail. you're just aggravated cause I have a varied defence. I don't have to be the same as everyone else. Everyone being naga gets annoying, and there is no way I plan on everyone being naga. You don't seem to understand that some people don't like everyplayer having the same stuff to fight with, using the same things against eachother. and guess what? I don't either. strategy doesn't work well when you have the same units.
sacridshadow
sacridshadow

Balanced

Back to top Go down

Post by varsaigen Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:53 am

.... you are very vague in your descriptions.. There was no mention of them being river murlocs. And, as murlocs in general, they can be either upstream, hunting Makrura, or down on the beach, eating their eggs. :P
varsaigen
varsaigen

Balanced

Back to top Go down

Post by sacridshadow Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:09 am

Remember, the Makrura don't wander often (very very rare), and the dragon turtles and crabs would help protect the eggs. It's an alliance afterall. and besides, the murloc have plenty of fish to go after in the rivers and lakes. Besides, the wolves and furbolgs would stop them if they ever caught them going to the shores during the peace. If they're under attack, I can believe it, and besides, the murlocs wouldn't bother with the eggs if the murguls or naga were attacking.

Last edited by sacridshadow on Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:50 am; edited 1 time in total
sacridshadow
sacridshadow

Balanced

Back to top Go down

Post by varsaigen Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:36 am

murguls like eating raw makrura flesh as it is a treat to them (look in quote). Naga take the eggs for Makrura farms :P
varsaigen
varsaigen

Balanced

Back to top Go down

Post by sacridshadow Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:49 am

varsaigen wrote:murguls like eating raw makrura flesh as it is a treat to them (look in quote). Naga take the eggs for Makrura farms :P
But I don't have Murguls in my list anymore. so why are you listing them? You keep forgetting about the dragon turtles and crabs.
sacridshadow
sacridshadow

Balanced

Back to top Go down

Post by varsaigen Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:52 am

................ I thought I typed Murlocs....... -.- then again, Mur'guls are still Murlocs, just mutated to have a thirst for hunting, and slowly eating prey while making sure it survives cause it's "fun". Murlocs sacrifice their victimes, and consider Makrura to be treats.
varsaigen
varsaigen

Balanced

Back to top Go down

Post by sacridshadow Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:05 am

lol? well guess what? there is a race of murlocs called mutant murlocs. They are corrupted and are more vicious than normal murlocs. Thay are basically the same as murgul, but not to that level.
sacridshadow
sacridshadow

Balanced

Back to top Go down

Post by varsaigen Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:34 am

uh, actually........
Mur’gul are distinct from mutant murlocs having originated earlier and being significantly stronger.
Yes, the mutant murlocs were mutated by mortal causes, not supernatural, magical causes, like the explosion of the Well of Eternity. The plaguebearer from wc3 is a mutant murloc, and not a Mur'gul, which is a new, cousin race to the murlocs, having been created back at the War of the Ancients, hundreds of years before Warcraft I.
varsaigen
varsaigen

Balanced

Back to top Go down

Post by sacridshadow Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:08 am

HELLO! I know that! I wouldn't have said it if I didn't know that! or at least, I would've added to it. I did say they were LIKE the murguls, not the same as them. Heck, I only said they were stronger and fiercer than the murlocs, not the murgul. And if you'd look at my post, you'd see it. Now, could you change the title of this thread? It's not even accurate, and guess what? nobody else even cares, much less post.
sacridshadow
sacridshadow

Balanced

Back to top Go down

Post by varsaigen Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:49 pm

and i am surprised no one else posted, much less the fact you can't seem to critique mine :P
varsaigen
varsaigen

Balanced

Back to top Go down

Post by sacridshadow Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:31 pm

I haven't tried yet. as I recalled it said the failure of sacridshadow's empire, but it doesn't say that. but you sill focused on me.
sacridshadow
sacridshadow

Balanced

Back to top Go down

Post by varsaigen Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:29 pm

cause that was in the first post? -.-
varsaigen
varsaigen

Balanced

Back to top Go down

Post by sacridshadow Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:49 am

well, you still forgot to mention their placements. i did say the murlocs were inland, and the Makrura were a the shore with the crabs and dragon turtles. you should make a warcraft map of your empire. even if it is underwater or a series of caves and tunnels. I'd like to see the slave camps in design.
sacridshadow
sacridshadow

Balanced

Back to top Go down

Post by varsaigen Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:58 am

massive stone cities, mostly inside massive buildings (larger than moder day cathedrals) supported by many HUGE stone pillars (each block about 300 pounds :P), and the mines are inside the buildings, so they don't really have to worry about getting rained on, ruining their performance, and the building expands across an entire platue per camp. Underground tunnels excess the center of the rooms, which are massivem and the tunnels can only be large enough for 1 unit at a time. One must swim for miles before they can escape. But you have to follow specific paths (they all look the same) if you want to get anywhere useful. Otherwise, your doomed to be lost for weeks or monthes, with little or no food. :P Only naga belonging to the clan know the tunnels. And, the only naga at the camps are Naga Slavemasters, and some exterior gaurds. The deep jungle is neigh impenetrable and tends to be a death trap for anyone who enters its dark expanse. The clan doesn't know many of the species within the Amazon-like jungle. Stories speculate of fearsome beasts within, and even other naga, adapted to the climate, unable to reconize their brethren. Yet these are assumed to be rumors. :P Enjoy attempting to infiltrate >:3
varsaigen
varsaigen

Balanced

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum